Leader Personalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nato
    I would really really like to believe that there are different AI personalities, but are there? I thought they were all pretty much the same except for the aggressiveness rating. I figured their behavior was based mostly on game / map position.

Does anyone know for sure that there are "personalities"? Are you seriously noting consistant differences?

Just asking ... I'd like to believe it, but find it hard to.
    Yes they do, Soren confirmed this. At least concerning their trading styles, though I strongly suspect that he added some personalities in other areas as well.

Comment

Lizzy = total b!tch, always is in the way or on the other side of the planet. Builds lots of useless cities which are easy cultural aquisitions. Total Stinge.

Tokugawa = Either a little puppy dog, or a psychotic megalomaniac. Goes quiet when slightly behind.

Hummy = Looks like a pimp. Weak, but a big backstabber. Easy to rip off.

Xerxes = Same as Tokugawa, only never is weak.

Shaka = A complete nut. Backstabs you at the drop of a hat, but is easy enough to beat in war. Always backwards.

Hiawatha = Good ally. Never lasts long, though.

Mao = A mad expander and often is strong. Like Shaka he declares war at the drop of a hat, which always goes global. REALLY STUPID

Joan = Never lasted long enough to find out much about her personality.

Alexander = A good ally and fair trader. Weakens in the Medieval Era and rarely lives to see the modern day. Turns against you easily, but is easily paid off.

Bismark = Like Joan, he never lasts long.

Cathy = A psycho who will always declare war on you no matter how weak she is. Easily ripped off though.

Ceasar = Nutcase who always declares war, but never lasts long.

Abe = Turns on you easy. Mad expander. Always turns a small-scale conflict to WWI. If beaten in war, he will build up an army and try (and fail) to kick your a$$. Turns on allies with the drop of a hat (Sorry, love that saying)

Cleo = Always nice and is so easy to rip off. Also easy to conquer.

Monty = Funny, but stupid. Psychotic nutcase. Always is dead before the Industrial Age.

Ghandi = Rarely goes to war, but can defend himself easily. If paid to declare war on an enemy, he will make peace within a few turns. Looks goofy.

Comment

Hammurabi: We trade tech a lot before the Indusrial age, where he weakens

Joan of Arc: Great ally, helps me when i'm in a pinch

Caesar: super-arrogant, allways decaring war before looses Legions to medevial Knights.

Abe Lincoln: Super-expansionist, normally peaceful but can be provoked easily.

Mao: Peaceful Expansionist, but can defend his land very well if attacked. Get an ally or two before you fight him

Queen Liz: Her colonies are very annoying, but otherwise a peaceful trader; has a powerful navy

Alex the Great: Somewhat arrogant, but good ally and tech trader.

Hiawatha: peaceful trader, but hates colonizers.

Monty: Like Hiawatha, but more perfectionist.

Otto von Bismarck: Good tech trader, but goes to war at a moments notice.

Shaka: A bragger. very warlike and a backstabber. Can be bribed into fighting easily.

Cathrine: Like Abe, but more scientific and very volatile in diplomacy.

Queen Cleo: Perfectionist, and ussually very peaceful.

Ghandi: Very peaceful, but, like mao, can hold his own. Great trader.

Xerxes: Very agressive and goes to war easily, but a good science trader in late game

Comment

Working...
        X