Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I´m a brazilian newbie, if you are brazilian, or speaks portuguese, take a look...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I´m a brazilian newbie, if you are brazilian, or speaks portuguese, take a look...

Hey guys, So as i said, i´m brazilian, i have created an civ3 forum in PORTUGUESE!!! If you are able to speak portuguese, just take a look HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , please, visit my forum, we need more users...
    Felipe

See this topic, and help me!

Re: I´m a brazilian newbie, if you are brazilian, or speaks portuguese, take a look...

Originally posted by FfEeLlIiPpEe
    Hey guys, So as i said, i´m brazilian, i have created an civ3 forum in PORTUGUESE!!! If you are able to speak portuguese, just take a look HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , please, visit my forum, we need more users...
    Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese. Just wanted to say that your user name is most imaginative.
    "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

You may want to post this link in the Spanish Civ 2 Forum section of the site

Someone there may be able to speak portugese as well
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Russos: Cossack

É uma unidade muito boa, gosto muito dela porque ela tem de tudo, é perfeita para ataques rápidos e esmagadores.
        It may be a good unit but there are better out there.
        Somehow you forums remind me of others in other languages.
        There's even a Game of the Month.

Comment

Originally posted by Pius Popprasch

Hey, he wants people to feel at home...
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pius Popprasch

It may be a good unit but there are better out there.
            That´s just an comment of an unit that i like so much!!
            Felipe

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm

Hey, he wants people to feel at home...
              You are right, Alexm!!!!!
              Felipe

Comment

You may want to post this link in the Spanish Civ 2 Forum section of the site
                Er.... show those lines in Portuguese to a Spanish guy and see if he understands them .....

Comment

si, yo aprendo español ye portugues son lenguas diferentias
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

hmmm, seems it happens a lot....

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Funny, my name is Filipe...

Hey, welcome to Apolyton FfEeLlIiPpEe! I understand that you want to advertise your forum, but let me tell you, Apolyton is the best forum I know about.

So I'm quite happy here, and don't have enough time to spare to another forum. So I can't be there.
                      But thank you for the invitation.

Besides, Civ 3 still needs a lot of improvents to be as addicting as previous civs, so talking about Civ 3 is not as interesting as it was before it was released.

Hum, it just occured to me:
                      Your Off-Topic forum doesn't have post count as this one, does it? Because if it has, then I might reconsider!

I'm just kidding!

Have fun, FfEeLlIiPpEe!
                      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
                        Funny, my name is Filipe...

Hey, welcome to Apolyton FfEeLlIiPpEe! I understand that you want to advertise your forum, but let me tell you, Apolyton is the best forum I know about.

So I'm quite happy here, and don't have enough time to spare to another forum. So I can't be there.
                        But thank you for the invitation.

Besides, Civ 3 still needs a lot of improvents to be as addicting as previous civs, so talking about Civ 3 is not as interesting as it was before it was released.

Hum, it just occured to me:
                        Your Off-Topic forum doesn't have post count as this one, does it? Because if it has, then I might reconsider!

I'm just kidding!

Have fun, FfEeLlIiPpEe!
                        But, if you have just a little time, to register in my forum, it will be a pleasure!! , remember, my forum is in portuguese

Enjoy!!
                        Felipe

Comment

I agree this is the best site for the civ fans. The best ideas are here, the best mods and graphics are here and there are intelligent people in this forum. But it's good to know there is something about Civ3 in our own language, and Felipe is doing a great job for the brazilian new gamers.

I have seen some portuguese guys here, more than brazilians ( I was born in Brazil, my parents are portuguese) and I think you wont like to be in a spanish forum. If someone want to read or write in portuguese ( or if your english is horrible, like mine), Felipe's forum is an option.

Realmente não falamos espanhol. E nossa capital não é Buenos Aires.

Um abraço a todos

Comment

Originally posted by D. Manoel
                            Realmente não falamos espanhol. E nossa capital não é Buenos Aires.

Um abraço a todos
                            Nem Madrid!
                            "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                            Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                            Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                            Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

How can I make an Spanish (or costarrican) Forum of CIV 3?
                              Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
                              religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Working...
                              X