Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back, and I'm angrier than ever before.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back, and I'm angrier than ever before.

Ahem.

Where the HELL is civ3 multiplayer!?!?!?! Sorry if I've missed it on some sort of news announcement or the past 3 months of conversation, but I have little to no time to check archived garbage.

So. Have they decided to re-release it with multiplayer some time soon, or has this possibility been completely dismissed? Just hope it's the former, or I'll be angrier than angrier than ever before. Plus another angrier than if they don't plan to release it for free in a "patch".

Cheers

We're waiting for the editor first

Comment

Holy f*cking shlt. You've just reminded me that there's no editor for this game and added another angrier than

Comment

Why exactly are you so Angry .. ?? chill .. there's more to life than Civ ..

I think .. anybody help me out there ? is there anything else ?? Wife ? Girlfriends ? kids ? family ? food ? Money ?

Nahh im kidding myself, There's just Civ
        "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

That doesn't help me with the multiplayer issue.

I can't wait to cave everyones collective head in like a melon, civ style. Pity we don't have MULTIPLAYER yet

Comment

You have no time to check the boards, yet you'll have time to blow 40 hours (or whatever it's going to take) to play MP civ?

Anyway, I've never seen official word that MP will ever be released. I've never even seen anybody who'd know say that there will be an expansion pack or even another patch.
            Above all, avoid zeal. --Tallyrand.

Comment

Zylka, sorry, there are no news on multiplayer.

check back in a month(or two)
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Anyway, I've never seen official word that MP will ever be released. I've never even seen anybody who'd know say that there will be an expansion pack or even another patch.
                that's too bad.
                should it be true, I guess i'd have to content myself with heroes of might & magic 4, due for late March I think.

I really hope there'll be a MP option to civ3 though. I've had great fun playing MP CTP with a friend over my LAN at home.

civ3 should be even better.

Comment

Anger management. It's probably going to be a long time. Looks like you have other interests to persue...just look at the intelligent, mature statement below your handle. Just get out there and make some angry babies! Then you will have built in multiplayer!

Comment

Whew, glad you're back. All we ever hear around here is "Where's Zylka? Is he still mad?"
                    The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                    intelligence to few.

Comment

Man.....You are one sad fellow...Ummm, yes there's an editor for this game and....why dont you smoke a cigarette. I really think you need one, or get laid for that matter. All this hate cant be because of Civ3. I think you got issues man....or you really need attention. You know, I think they got hotlines for ppl like you......

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viceroy

I think .. anybody help me out there ? is there anything else ?? Wife ? Girlfriends ? kids ? family ? food ? Money ?
                        You forgot beer.
                        I like CIV 3's corruption, combat system, cultural assimilation and AI.

Comment

Spectator, you're a real moron. When multiplayer does come out, I'll be sure to cave your head in first.

and wtf??? Back in the day, multiplayer was rumored for release in March, now they have no plans whatsoever?! We don't even have a bloody cheat option to play shltty PBEM games.

Yet maybe I should just have a cigarette. Or get laid. Honestly, however stupid a post can be, you just topped it

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq

Whew, glad you're back. All we ever hear around here is "Where's Zylka? Is he still mad?"
                            Damn right

Now would someone get that consarnid fool spectator off of my thread??? I'm so tense with rage, the vain in my forehead blew up!

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                              Damn right

Now would someone get that consarnid fool spectator off of my thread??? I'm so tense with rage, the vain in my forehead blew up!
                              I rest my case.

And PLEASE put me on your ignore list cuz you wont want to read my comments on your stupid opinions and your misplaced anger cuz you'll just die of a heart attack now.....very very sad indeed.

Spec.
                              Last edited by Spec; March 1, 2002, 15:28.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X