My first 2 leaders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first 2 leaders!

Ha ha! My 4th game in 1904 I have generated my first 2 leaders!

Both were in my first war against the English (one previous war with Russians). I used a tank against a <6pt city and my first leader emerged. I used him to make a 3 tank army which performed well until my pride had me attack a city with my army in the red.

Two turns after my first leader emerged my second leader was born of a tank attack on a 1pt city. That leader is still in reserve. The war just ended, and I just switched to Dem and upped my science. Hopefully, I will have a wonder to build soon so I can have my first rush!

Yes, yes, I know what you mean...

Ahh, those first few days playing Civ3...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Lucky, as least YOURS didn't die.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Agh! My first badly chosen MPP! Same game, I MPP'ed with the English after my war as a deterrent for them against China (and to boost my rep with England).

China is the second largest country, but way behind in the civ score. China has a large military (I've seen the battleships & bombers to prove it), and his military engine is several turns on a transport away. However, China shares several large islands with the English. China just declared war on England!

My strategy for war will be a defensive one since I don't want to expense a distant war against a militaristic civ. (1) I have located his two sources of iron and saltpeter. One battleship group is heading for one source and one transport is heading for the other. (2) I will donate Fission to the English cause and give her one of my two sources of Uranium. Even though Lizzie is annoyed with me, I can't have China gaining any more ground. The enemy of my enemy is the best friend of my cousin twice removed on my father's side (or something like that).

Also, I used my leader to rush the UN under the assumption that I could deny a call to vote. Any vote will be between me and China with England casting the deciding vote.

How's them apples?

Comment

Working...
        X