Killing a civ like in civ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing a civ like in civ2

Does anybody knows if it is possible to kill a civ like in civ2 cheat menu?

Because I was playing with the England civ. After contact all civ in the game, I realized that i had 2 time the Rome civ. One in purple color and the other, in red? So 2 Ceasar!!! I don't understand why it's happening because I installed the last patch 1.17f.

Does anybody meet this particular bug?

Thanks in advance!

Never seen that before. I believe the only way to get rid of a civ is to destroy it
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
      Never seen that before. I believe the only way to get rid of a civ is to destroy it
      Don't you hate it when you destroy a civ, only to find it on some other place on the map. That ticks me off to no end. Its for that reason I don't goto war in the early half of the game.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

well all I want is to have only one Rome civ in my save game not 2

Comment

Timor, did you name Rome as one of your opponents for this game and leave some of the other civ slots as random? I did that with the Aztecs in one game and ended up with two Aztec Civs. I didn't play that one long as I got caught in a squeeze play on a small continent between Egypt and the Aztecs (green). Egypt offered me contact with the Aztecs, even though theAztecs were all over me. Since I was getting crushed anyway, I took it. Lo and behold, two Montezumas. This was pre-1.17f, and only happened that once.

May, nonetheless, be a genuine bug.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

The funnies part woulb be if you could get the two Aztecs, or the two Romans to fight each other.

Steele
            If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Originally posted by steelehc
              The funnies part woulb be if you could get the two Aztecs, or the two Romans to fight each other.

Steele
              And some people complain that there is not civil war feature.
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

You know guys, this message "Rome declared war on Romans" that's really weird.

Anyway, with a save game editor, I change the Rome city name by Constantinople in reference to the separation of the empire Roman.

Comment

Working...
                X