No announcement yet.

End Game Replay No Longer Works, Why??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Game Replay No Longer Works, Why??

The end game replay feature no longer works for me. I don't know why. When I win or loses the game, the repla thing just sits there, and show me nothing.
    I'm using 1.17f, I added 2 wonders of my own, and edited some units. Is that the cause? Or am I missing something else. It used to work fine for me, long time ago.
    ==========================
    www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

You did press the "play"-button, didn't you?

I think the problem might be your new wonders as the replay does normally show where and when wonders are built.

Maybe Gramphos knows more about this.

Comment

It takes a very long time to load; just wait...... and wait........and wait.
      On the positive side: if you've managed to finish a game you should be used to long waits.
      Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Comment

The annoying thing is that it doesn't even tell you its loading! It took me ages to work out that I was just supposed to wait. Its another of those annoying presentational bugs you'd have though they'd have ironed out by now. A simple "please wait" would be all that's needed.

Comment

Oh, so it is just loading the thing. Damn. I though there is something wrong with my Civ3.
          I have notice this game's user interface is really user-unfriendly. It took some advise from this forum for me to figure out how to load and save builidng queue for example.
          ==========================
          www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

Comment

I thought the feature was dead too so you weren't the only one
            To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
            H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
            X