No announcement yet.

My Game Crashed :s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With my own civ3 games I have noticed more "illegal operations" crashes since I installed the new patch (1.17f)- among other bugs (see my post on patch 1.17f bugs for more info) with the new patch. If I select the newly added preferences provided by the new patch the game crashes almost instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti Spectator
      yea, I can confirm I am NOT Enco or Zouve or whoever....

And why do you dislike Enco so much?? all he does is give his opinion ,which he has a right to do. on the other hand all Spec does is slaughter newbies (Even tho he only joined in January himself).

Slaughter newbies??? No way, I go after ppl like Enco( probably you) lib and guys like that! And the worst part is that you take it personnaly. And if i get it right I can't tell y'all what I think cuz I just joined in January, well that' BS! You HAVE too be Enco, or Lib but I doubt that Lib would dig that deep. Lib is hard headed and REALLY convinced about his own opinion but not that stupid anyway.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Just for the record, I got Windows XP, 1.17 and play with my modifications, and am yet to get a crash.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

have you tried with someone elses modifications?
          eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Re: Re: My Game Crashed :s

Originally posted by Minuteman

Is that you, "Zouave" aka Anti-Enco messing around again?

If not, coming on here and dissing an okay dude like Spec isn't a good way to seek help here.

Thanks man, It feels good to be supported!

Cya man!

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Re: My Game Crashed :s

Originally posted by Minuteman

Is that you, "Zouave" aka Anti-Enco messing around again?

If not, coming on here and dissing an okay dude like Spec isn't a good way to seek help here.
              Wow. This is rather strange. Same avatar and everything. Sorry guys, didn't mean to cause that much confusion. Honest. I just came to talk CIV3 and irritate the hell out of Encomium.

I am pretty sure that is Encomium. Just take a look at his profile. What a DiC. Although, that was far more entertaining than the usual 'CIV3 sucks' rant. Hmmm. Creativity. Next, he will declare he is a born again civer.
              I like CIV 3's corruption, combat system, cultural assimilation and AI.

Comment

Working...
              X