No announcement yet.

Little Gamers Civ3 Comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually thought you were joking (it *is* a joke thread, after all). I have EU2 now awaiting my undivided attention, but I haven't gone to the boards for a while, so I missed your thread there until now.

I'm convinced you will absolutely love the game! And if my brief praise here for EU helped a few people (especially you) take the plunge, I'll be happy if not a bit in fear of the wrath of a few people who are losing some sleep.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

...I had to post your brilliant civ3/EU2 analysis there.
      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
      ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

hehe...hope the quality is okay.
        Attached Files
        ...gonna shoot me some lobster-backs

Comment

Minuteman- Didn't you reprimand me yesterday for baiting Encomium/Troyens?

BTW- That was very funny.
          Last edited by Zouave; February 22, 2002, 15:09.
          I like CIV 3's corruption, combat system, cultural assimilation and AI.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti-Encomium
            Minuteman- Didn't you reprimand me yesterday for baiting Encomium/Troyens/Zouave?

I didn't reprimand you (geez..who am I, , Sergeant Apolyton or someone? ).

I checked, and you were right about Zouave.

Besides, when I saw this thread, I couldn't resist firing one last shot across his bow....well, maybe not the VERY last.
            Last edited by Minuteman; February 22, 2002, 15:03.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
              OK. Here goes.

ACooper: What are you on about?

Lib: Workers are tedious!

ACooper: Dude !?

Lib: I'm waiting for a response from Firaxis!

ACooper: Have you been playing Civ3 again?

Lib: Not until I get a response from Firaxis! Oh, wait, they just announced a patch...

OK. I know it blows, but it's the first attempt. Can anyone do better?

Salve
              Where's Lib corecting my spelling?
              Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Last edited by Libertarian; February 23, 2002, 06:04.
                "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

Originally posted by Zouave
                  Minuteman- Didn't you reprimand me yesterday for baiting Encomium/Troyens?

So, it was you the whole time, eh?

How many identities do you have here at apolyton and at civfanatics?

If by changing your name to Zouave after posting that message as "Anti-Encomium" you hope to make me look foolish, you're sadly mistaken.

It only shows the extent to which your entire existence revolves around these fora.

Very, very sad indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman

So, it was you the whole time, eh?

How many identities do you have here at apolyton and at civfanatics?

If by changing you name to Zouave after posting that message as "Anti-Encomium" you hope to make me look foolish, you're sadly mistaken.

It only shows the extent to which your entire existence revolves around these fora.

Very, very sad indeed!
                    I received a message from Ming asking me to change my name. I am not Encomium, I am a reincarnation here to make amends for my sins against Sid so that I might go to heaven. Really, I am not Encomium. Sorry, I wasn't trying to make you look foolish.
                    I like CIV 3's corruption, combat system, cultural assimilation and AI.

Comment

I received a message from Ming asking me to change my name.
                      That is correct
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I received a message from Ming asking me to change my name. I am not Encomium, I am a reincarnation here to make amends for my sins against Sid so that I might go to heaven. Really, I am not Encomium. Sorry, I wasn't trying to make you look foolish.
                        Oops! Sorry guys.

I think I've been hanging around these forums too long....startin' to have a kooky effect on my brain (What shall we call this new disease? Encomium Syndrome, Apolyton-Schizoid-paranoia?)

Better get back to my studies before I loose what's left of my mind.

Comment

Don't worry Minuteman... we understand

I'm sure anytime you are having a conversation with somebody, and their name suddenly changes... one might get confused
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Libertarian
                            Correcting.
                            See what I mean.
                            Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Last edited by Libertarian; February 23, 2002, 06:06.
                              "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

Originally posted by Libertarian
                                Well, take heart, Coop. We have stack movement.
                                Yeah! Thanks alot! It has been very useful

I like it better now that I've removed my "j" key.
                                Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Working...
                                X