No announcement yet.

Polishing Civ3: A list of buildings, wonders, and tech abilities from Civ2/SMAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polishing Civ3: A list of buildings, wonders, and tech abilities from Civ2/SMAC

This is my first attempt at this list so it will not be complete, any information you can provide would be of great help! As for now i am only listing the buildings that have an interesting and different effect than what is in Civ3

Civ2 Buildings

Cathedral: makes 3 unhappy citizens content (two after the discover of communism). The discovery of Theology adds one content citizen to every city with a Cathedral.

Colosseum: 3 unhappy citizens are made content. (4 with electronics)

Courthouse: decreases corruption by 50% and makes the city more resistant to bribery by enemy diplomats and spies. Under Democracy, the courthouse makes one content citizen happy.

Nuclear Plant: Increases Factory output by 50%, and reduces pollution caused by shield production by 50%. Nuclear Plants run the risk of nuclear meltdown until your civilization has discovered fusion power

Port Facility: Allows a city to produce veteran sea units. any ship spending an entire turn in the city is completely repaired

Solar Plant: increases factory output by 50% and eliminates all pollution caused by shield production. Helps to slow the onset of global warming by absorbin atmospheric heat

temple: makes 1 unhappy citizen content (2 after the discovery of mysticism)

this is just the start of the list, eventually i would like to document all of the gameplay changes that Civ2/SMAC has that civ3 doesn't

anyways if you want to post those changes go right ahead i'll edit the list later on today, and add more of the changes

don't foget tanks that don't lose to archers

Comment

I think he might have that under control.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
      X