X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I demand an answer right now!

Patch readme said:

" Fixed bug which caused some government buildings not to function correctly"

What the heck does that mean? Does it mean that courthouses work now?

What?

Tell me and I mean tell me now!

it means that buildings that require a specific government to build them will only function when the civ is in that government and it will ignore them if any other government is used

basically this is a fix for the editor, and has nothing to do with courthouses

Comment

Okay! Okay! Just don't hit me again

I don't know

Hope that helps
      ...gonna shoot me some lobster-backs

Comment

Okay! Okay! Just don't hit me again

The answer is : I don't know

Hope that helps

Comment

Oops! A double post. I hope some conscientious mod drops by and takes care of that.

Comment

Thanks Korn. I reinstalled and patched. I am trying to give Civ3 a fresh look but **** whoever came up with this corruption model ought to be banned from designing GAMES (by act of Congress).

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
              it means that buildings that require a specific government to build them will only function when the civ is in that government and it will ignore them if any other government is used

basically this is a fix for the editor, and has nothing to do with courthouses
              Oh, so that's what that means. How very interesting! Although that kind of changes up my mod plans around. For the better though. Now if only I could figure out what to make for the Communists. Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmytrick
                Thanks Korn. I reinstalled and patched. I am trying to give Civ3 a fresh look but **** whoever came up with this corruption model ought to be banned from designing GAMES (by act of Congress).
                jt, don't reinstall the game. Go outside, watch TV, pet a dog, mop the floor, paint the house, take a shower, shoot some hoops, drink a beer (if your old enough), sing a song, draw a picture, etc., etc., etc. GET A LIFE!
                Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Thats not very nice, Shaggy

Im playing with the patch, and I must say that the group movement has been a big help in moving lots of units around. There are a few problems with it, and a bit more micromanagment sometimes getting the units into movable groups, but on the whole it is definately quicker and easier.

IIRC this patch didnt change corruption at all, so the corruption levels shouldn't come as much of a surprise.
                  They really should look at the corruption though. I started building the FP on the second-half of my continent, and finished it halfway through the 1500's because of my distinct lack of Great Leaders. Builders shouldn't be penalised that much for not going to war.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Question asked and answered
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X