Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personalised ideas for making the peace game more interesting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalised ideas for making the peace game more interesting!

Ok, the key to this is the hidden nationality ability.

What i have done is made the...

1. Privateer 3/2/5 which enables it to have a use when pitted against IRonclad-down naval ships. Frigate is currently 4/2/5 to balance this out.

2. Changed useless Explorer into an Outlaw with stats of 3/2/1 which appears with Invention. This is great fun, although i have had them used very effectively against me, especially since patch 1.17f.

3. Made the Stealth Fighter into a hidden nationality unit which gives this otherwise useless unit and tech advance a great deal of worth.

Also giving archers, bowmen and longbowmen 0 range bombard stats (2/0/1 and 4/0/1 respectively) more than makes up for their lack of upgrading ability as it gives them a free shot when defending in a stack (i.e. similar to artillery).

What do ya think?!

They are cool fun to play with..

Re: Personalised ideas for making the peace game more interesting!

Originally posted by =DrJambo=
    This is great fun, although i have had them used very effectively against me, especially since patch 1.17f.
    That's nice to hear. I've created a couple of lines of colourless units, including a mounted line, and I like having them in the game. But the AI wasn't using them as much as I would have liked. Glad to hear I'll have to be a little more careful where my workers end up. Good help is hard to find these days.

Comment

Ooo, I like the Stealth Bomber as a hidden unit.

I too ditched the Explorer. I put in "Black Ops Team." Paratroopers can upgrade to BOTs when the right tech rolls around. I've only seen them in one game, but they were pretty nasty. Not very realistic, but fun.

Comment

Privateers should be weaker than the warships of its time. It is a pity that they cannot be used for pirating trade routes.
        The difference between industrial society and information society:
        In an industrial society you take a shower when you have come home from work.
        In an information society you take a shower before leaving for work.

Comment

Working...
        X