Shogun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, no, and I'm sorry.

I got fed of people who hadn't got the game bashing it, so when Civ3 didn't live up to everyone's expectations, it was faintly amusing to point out where CtP2 was superior.
    I won't do it anymore.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Shogun

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

No, but seriously, show me how there is even the remotest possibilty of implementing any of them in Civ3? YOU CAN'T DO IT. You almost certainly will never be able to do it. If you want it, you'll have to find a game where you can do it. That game is not Civ3.
      People used to say that man would never be able to fly as well. I guess they were proven wrong eh?

Comment

[Lib-style post]

Originally posted by Willem
        People used to say that man would never be able to fly as well. I guess they were proven wrong eh?
        They were using the wrong tools.
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Re: [Lib-style post]

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

They were using the wrong tools.
          But eventually they got it right.

Comment

Do you really need this?

Originally posted by Willem
            But eventually they got it right.
            Using different tools...

Comment

Working...
            X