I'm in the NAVY, and its like russian roulette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in the NAVY, and its like russian roulette

Are there any good naval strategies? Like taskforce composition ect. . . Do destroyers get a bonus versus subs, do battleships get a penalty? Cause in my last game I lost 5 battleships to 5 enemy DIESEL submarines. All this after egypt decided it didn't like me anymore after my spaceship was launched. Is there some kind of strategy I can use navally as opposed to blind luck. Obviously doing recon with fighters is a good idea if you have carriers. Would destroyers and battleships be unbeatable or nuclear subs and battleships?... any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks for reading,
    Mike

Do you stack naval units. Stacks greatly increase survivability as the enemy only gets one shot at your BB, then the next takes over (if your first got hit).

Salve
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Ballz1998

SWVA isn't even close to the ocean, so how are you in the navy?
      i'm from swva too

Comment

Ballz: This is the navalized version of the infamous anti-tank spearmen. Try to send an AEGIS cruiser or DD along with your BBs, as those two can see submarines.

Steele
        If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Working...
        X