Updated Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feephi
    I downloaded from Firaxis.com at 10pm EST on Thursday. Do I have the correct version?
    Start editor.
    Then go help->about

If Editor version is 1.17, BIC ver 3.00
    then you have wrong editor.

You need to download extra editor.

If Editor version is 1.15, BIC ver 2.10
    then you have correct version.

Comment

Yes it definatley looks very familiar to me...
      I just hope I get credit for it . I haven't downloaded the patch yet, but will soon. I want to make sure I've got all of my _mods_ listed before I do. I also want to make sure that the _correct_ patch is out there.

E_T
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

So exactly what does this editor that came with the original 1.17f update do ??? why are these two editors different and why are we downgrading our version number?

Comment

Originally posted by Ganja
          So exactly what does this editor that came with the original 1.17f update do ??? why are these two editors different and why are we downgrading our version number?
          The one qith the patch had a later BIC-format, not supported by the game. However, it had nothing new that you could edit.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

When are we going to get an editor with at least some form of zoom?
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Yes. I second that.
              Not having zoom made it hard to make maps.
              I think making maps is even more fun than playing them so this is high on my list of priorities.
              Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
              Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
              Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
              Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

I would like to know when we are going to get an editor that isn't a bad joke :/
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                X