Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy screen

HI!

I have a small problem with my Diplomacy Advisory screen.

When I play, all my opposing civs don't show up in the graphic display!? As I understand it the screen should allow up to eight opposing civs to show in the same time. It doesn't (Naturally I have contact, Embassies etc...). It's so much more convenient to play when you see all alliances, pacts and so forth...

Anyone?

Another Question: If you play more than eight civs. Can you get them to show up in the diplomacy screen too?

?

Just right click and hold the shift button at the same time over the blank circle. You will be given an option to add/change the civ in that spot.
    "I've spent more time posting than playing."

Comment

If you are playing with more than 8 civs, some of them start out assigned to the "second page" of leader heads. Hold and Right-Click on the blank circle and you can select which leader head will display.
      Barry Caudill
      Executive Producer
      Firaxis Games
      2K Games/Take 2 Interactive

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Actually, I've had games (Normal Map/8 civs) where only 6 of the "circles" show up, and the other 2 are blank. If you click on them, the "invisible" circle flashes red... and sends you to one of the civs you can "see." But shift-d works fine. It seems to be confined to the F4 screen. It's really odd, as it only happens occasionally, and I don't know what triggers it.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
          X