Patch arriving on Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by me on 31-01-2002 12:15
    If we assume they've been working on the second patch since the first patch was released, and they have had two weeks of holidays for Christmas and New Year, and the second patch takes about as long as the first to produce, then I expect to see the second patch in the last half of February.
    Looks like I got one right.
    None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

Congrats Star Mouse
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

On stacking

Uh, that's what leaders and armies are for...
        Xenothaulus Questor

"...some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age." - H.P. Lovecraft, "The Call of Cthulhu"

Comment

Really? And how many workers can you get in an army?
          "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

I wish they hadn't announced this before having the path available.......... i've read the "readme" and am quite wishing i had a lot of those features right at this very moment...... the unit activation ordering is definitely lacking at the moment..... seems like it's using the same exact logic Civ 1 used... the same ordering, as though things haven't evolved a single bit over all these years.

*sigh*

Comment

Working...
            X