Worker Holidays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put a biger factorys near alaska, just for promoting the tourism
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X

If you live in the US you could always sue Firaxis and Infogrames for your development of carpal tunnel syndrome.
      Er, didn't the Supremes just neuter that ability?

Comment

That's what you get for naming cities Orlando.

Next time name them after working class towns like Pittsburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by gaikokujin

eer, what are you talking about?
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
            That's what you get for naming cities Orlando.

Next time name them after working class towns like Pittsburgh.
            Or Detroit...

Comment

suing for carpal tunnel

Originally posted by gaikokujin

That's what we get for electing Ronnie, who appoints a bunch of Justices far to the right of mainstream society.

But to keep this on Civ, isn't it a good thing there's no Supream Court in Civ to overide actions (like pop rush).

Comment

OK, Supreme Court of Justice, I thought we were talking about Diana Ross & Co... No wonder it made no sense.

Comment

Re: suing for carpal tunnel

Originally posted by Carver

That's what we get for electing Ronnie, who appoints a bunch of Justices far to the right of mainstream society.

But to keep this on Civ, isn't it a good thing there's no Supream Court in Civ to overide actions (like pop rush).
                  Suing a game company because YOU got carpal tunnel playing their game is real mainstream??? Just what we need, even more frivolous law suits.

Let me guess, suing McDonald's for people getting fat (which they are trying to do believe it or not) and suing the US goverment for slavery reparations is mainstream, too?

I thought I was pretty middle of the road, but if that's mainstream, I must be a right-wing extremist.

Comment

Re: suing for carpal tunnel

Originally posted by Carver

Suing a game company because YOU got carpal tunnel playing their game is real mainstream??? Just what we need, even more frivolous law suits.

Let me guess, suing McDonald's for people getting fat (which they are trying to do believe it or not) and suing the US goverment for slavery reparations is mainstream, too?

I thought I was pretty middle of the road, but if that's mainstream, I must be a right-wing extremist.

Comment

Anyway Kamrat X back to naming cities (what was this thread about originally) I already had a Pittsburgh. My favourite is Springfield now thats working class; at least it looks it on the Simpsons. I would just never build a nuclear plant there. Now a patch that gave you the simpsons faces on the springfield city screen that would be cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X