This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lib banned? What the.. ?

I finally get around to posting again, and I find that Lib has gone, forever??!?!?!

I found the thread that saw MarkG (I think) announce his and ****gy's being banned for a week or two, but, where is he?

I sought out threads from Lib, Yin and AH before for the greatest comedy imaginable - the sort that actually puts across some valid points. And the humour of seeing people get stressed at such minor things, of course. I always had the feeling that Lib was baiting for amusement, and was heartily enjoying the reactions! I sure as hell was.

Now it's not quite the same - this place seems a little less colourful, a little less enjoyable. He was quite the provocateur, but how did he offend that much? Surely SOMEone else saw his value here.

Why? WHY???????
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

And WTF is up with censoring ****gy?

Consul.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
      And WTF is up with censoring ****gy?

MarkG is not a ScoobyDoo fan. You should post this in the Apolyton forum too, just to make sure he sees it.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Hi DaShi! You're following me around, aren't you?
        I feel strangely comforted...

Whoops! Hijacked my own thread. Told you this should be in Off-Topic.
        Consul.

Comment

I go where ever there's trouble.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm still hoping Trouble sees my large flag and comes a-running. Maybe nobody WAS amused by Lib...

Oh well, I guess there's always your idea. Apolyton Forum, hide your women and those who hate controversy. Here comes my thread...
            Consul.

Comment

Libertarian's restriction ended a long time ago. He has not posted yet.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X