allowed units?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allowed units?

why as soon as you get to the middle ages does your allowed unit count reach 0? also how do you achevie a diplomatic victory?
    i have no sense of decency. that way all my other senses are inproved!

ive been watching alot of tv lately, almost the hole screen. theres so much nudity on there, i just sit there shaking my fist!

You have to win the elections (UN must be built) to achieve the diplomacy victory. Make sure that you have this option activated when you start the game, otherwise you can´t win in that way...
    Blah

Comment

fast service on these board eh? thanks alot.

ive been watching alot of tv lately, almost the hole screen. theres so much nudity on there, i just sit there shaking my fist!

Comment

And to answer your other question Janus, You have switched to Republic or Democracy, where your cities have no Unit support, you have to pay for them all. So best to keep Military to just what you need.
        Up The Millers

Comment

i see, is there unit support in communism?

Comment

it tells you in the editor(u can modify it if you want) i think its about 4 for town 4-city 6-metropolis

Comment

Actually, unit support under Communism is 2/4/8 (that is, as long as you didn't change your Civ3mod.bic ).
              "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

Working...
              X