Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Testing Speculation: Where is Korn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Testing Speculation: Where is Korn?

Firaxis has said that we wouldn't know who the beta testers were, but that they would just drop off the forum.

So, where is Korn? Who else is missing? I can see that Yin has not been tapped!

LOL! I don't qualify anyway...not owning the game and all.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Check the Creation forum.

They've not yet chosen from their list of applicants, last I read over there... but they're not taking any new inquiries...

Yin... you don't own the game at all?
      Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

I returned the game after playing 3.5 complete games. I returned it on principle. I do hold out hope, however.
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

Did you return it before or after the patch?

... just wondering.
          Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

Before the patch. I am now awaiting the Gold Edition (any guesses how long that will take!?).

Comment

Possibly 6 months.

Im hoping the 2nd patch will be out first... or even a decent version of the editor so that Sev and Vel can finish modding the game to have some decent balance.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ironically its 1.16f that stopped me playing the game much. The bug fixes are nice but the tech trading that goes on in your own turn and making early game city takeover much harder killed my enjoyment. Other features like the 2 workers per tile just got too irritating. I didn't revert immediately because the Apolyton competitions expect you to use it and I thought a second patch would be hot on the heels of the first.
                To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                H.Poincaré

Comment

korn seems to not have that much time lately
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                  X