Civ3 Europe Map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3 Europe Map?

So ..... does anybody know if anyone has converted the Civ2 Europe map to Civ3, or if there are any decent Europe maps out. I looked through the files section, and didnt find much, so i figured i'd ask someone here so maybe someone could give me some idea under what thread to look under. Thanx.

On another note, does Firaxis just not get it that the thing which made Civ2 such a great hit was the ability to make scenarios and edit every aspect of the game, thereby giving every single person out there a tailor made game suitable to every single whim he might desire .... Civ3 is just the opposite we cant even place frickin cities aaaahhh!!! Ok, that is all.

here's a europe map
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I tried to post my Large Europe map and the site said i didnt have promission. I have no idea why anyway. If you want to give it a try. Email me at Sheepy99@Yahoo.com
      Things to know about that map:
      for Large maps
      No Barbarians
      resources in historic locations
      Euro, Mideast and N. Africa are all starting locations
      Imperialism II type layout (Rubber, Other lux and resources are in the "Americas"
      Did my best to make it a "Flat World" so you cant sail from Russia to Mexico or something funny like that.

Comment

Working...
      X