What's this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's this??

There are several, of different shapes, on the map I'm currently playing. I never had seen this before. They won't go away even if I reload the saved game.
    Should I expect mindworms or something creepy?
    Attached Files

Never seen anything like it before.

Must be another bug (a.k.a. "undocumented feature").

Comment

looks like a messed up mountain, some sort of glitch i'd imagine
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I had that happen to me one time. All the forest in my Tundra squares looked just like that. I don't know what caused it, and it hasn't happened again.

Comment

Probably an error during map creation. Try to start another game and see if it happens again. If it does then you have corrupted graphics and you should reinstall or download new ones. If it doesn't happen again then that particular game is a little corrupted in that part of the file. Not much you can do about it.

Question: Can a unit pass over it?
          Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

The problem went away after I rebooted the computer. A "corruption" problem... not unusual for Civ 3 ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by caralampio
              The problem went away after I rebooted the computer. A "corruption" problem... not unusual for Civ 3 ;-)
              Oh crap, and I ended up scrapping the game. And it was such a good map too.

Comment

Its the devil, Its the devil!
                Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
                religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Working...
                X