Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Request

Something that should be a standard feature on all games:

1] Replace the load and save buttons on the main window with a file management button that takes you to a window where you can EASILY SAVE your current game, LOAD and existing game or DELETE and existing game.

2] Have a feature that automatically checks and updates your program at the press of a button. (cf Sierra).

Re: Simple Request

Originally posted by paulmagusnet
    Something that should be a standard feature on all games:

1] Replace the load and save buttons on the main window with a file management button that takes you to a window where you can EASILY SAVE your current game, LOAD and existing game or DELETE and existing game.

2] Have a feature that automatically checks and updates your program at the press of a button. (cf Sierra).

Item #2 would be the most least-used button on the screen, as they don't really post patches that often.
    Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

"most least-used".... Gawd, I'm an idiot.
      Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

If I had just 2 requests from Firaxis, it wouldnt be those
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
        X