No announcement yet.

'Multi-Culture' Tension In Civ Cities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Multi-Culture' Tension In Civ Cities?

I know this is a touchy subject here, But what do people think about the idea of Unhappyness caused by several different Civ Nationality Citizens in a City. For the Reason stated in the first line I dought we would see this brought into Civ (with it having to be Politically correct and all that).

However, What do you folks think to the idea, that if Greater than 20% of a Cities Citizens are foriegners, this could cause 1 Citizen to become Unhappy, and perhaps if the proportion is more like 60-40 then 2 citizens become unhappy. This Happens all the time in Real life, and would add an Interesting Twist to the Game.

And Perhaps the Problem Could be Allieved By Building The New City Improvement 'Chinese Takeaway' to allieviate Unhappyness caused by foriegners
    Up The Millers

Unless I produced multi-cultural cities myself by adding foreign workers (which always is a security risk anyway), I have never seen a city with more than 2 (3? not sure) cultures. I would not like another reason to make my people unhappy, even though I admit, that it would be close to reality. But it would just penaltize me for adding foreign workers, I simply would not do it and the new improvement would never been built.

Comment

Working...
    X