Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canceling Trade agreements.

How do you cancel a trade agreement?

I have 2 sources of iron left in my borders, but both are being traded and i dont know how to stop the trade (the trade thing was signed well over 20turns ago)
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Open the trade screen for one of the civs you're trading to, then hit the word 'Active' at the bottom of the screen. That'll allow you to change the active deal(s). Just figured that one out this morning.
    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Comment

i tried that but i didnt work. the word 'new' is blue always, but nothing happens with active....

do you think it has sumthin to do with the font problem and the fact i am using the long winded changes mod, plus it says that civ3 had an error thing whenever i turn it off

Comment

Er, well, I can't really say much about the problems you have. All I know is that when I click 'Active', it says something like this:

Peace Treaty ---- Peace Treaty
        (15) Coal --------- 12 Gold (per turn)

The 15 indicates that the deal has 15 turns to go. I can't change a deal until the timer has run out, except by renegotiating the peace treaty.

Even with the wrong civ, it should at least show the Peace Treaty.
        If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Comment

Visualized

nt
          Attached Files

Comment

i luv the diagram

dont worry, i sorted the font thing out now and it works fine. thx for the help though.

Comment

Er, yeah, well, now that you mention it.

Glad you got helped.

Comment

Working...
              X