• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOHonor
    For those of you just joining us

yin26 doesn't play or own the game he's describing

Reader discretion is advised
    You already pointed out your 'disclaimer'. Say it again, perhaps *this* time it will be relevent.
    Making the Civ-world a better place (and working up to King) one post at a time....

Comment

As a matter of fact Hitler tried to negoitiate peace with the West for years.

It is no use for you folks to try to gang up on Yin. His truths are self evident and all you are doing is mumbling with your foot in your own mouth.

Comment

why should you end JUSTIFIED and PROFITABLE wars quickly just to keep citizens from revolting?
        It strikes me that anything that is causing the citizens to revolt (and thus production and commerce to stop) isn't very PROFITABLE at all.

Comment

No chance for peace

Vee4473 I must apologise as my original post was unclear. What you replied with - "Everyone has their own vision of what should happen in the world and of what is right and just or unjust...People fight over it every day." - was closer to the point I was trying to make. You just did it much better. Even one person's vision of History is different from another - based on Culture, moral values, personal interests etc. (even what movies they have seen)

Therefore the developers must create a game that is fun to play rather than a simulation. Personally I don't find the game fun to play after the first 3000 years because of curruption and war weariness...

Comment

right on YC

I too find the game boring at times, but yet i still like playing!!!
            While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Working...
            X