X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democracy game

Check it out at: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...265#post713265

Please!

There will a forum for this game in few days, I ask Mark G by PM.
    Last edited by James Adams; January 24, 2002, 06:25.
    Play the Demo Games!!
    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Do you mean a democracy game of Civ2 or Civ3? If Civ3, I'd consider to participate, but won't bother with Civ2 right now.

I would even widen this democracy principle, making the president to be elected between several candidates (volunteers) every 5 or 10 turns (or is that already in the game, I'm unsure). The candidates have to state their programs first and the way they make it real will have influence to their re-election. Like in real life. Sounds like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
      Do you mean a democracy game of Civ2 or Civ3? If Civ3, I'd consider to participate, but won't bother with Civ2 right now.

I would even widen this democracy principle, making the president to be elected between several candidates (volunteers) every 5 or 10 turns (or is that already in the game, I'm unsure). The candidates have to state their programs first and the way they make it real will have influence to their re-election. Like in real life. Sounds like fun.
      That might make for an interesting feature in a Democracy government. Every so often the people elect a Prime Minister without you having any say as to who wins. If he turns out to be a complete idiot, your empire begins to suffer. Lost production, unrest, etc. And on the same token, if the Prime Minister is hopelessly corrupt, the corruption of your empire also increases. It could make things interesting.

Comment

"Do you mean a democracy game of Civ2 or Civ3? If Civ3, I'd consider to participate, but won't bother with Civ2 right now."

Well see http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=40562 and put your opinion there!

"I would even widen this democracy principle, making the president to be elected between several candidates (volunteers) every 5 or 10 turns (or is that already in the game, I'm unsure). The candidates have to state their programs first and the way they make it real will have influence to their re-election. Like in real life. Sounds like fun."

I think that only after 10 maxium turn before a next election is too soon no President could do that much!

I think at after 28 days or 28 turns we should have an election!
        Play the Demo Games!!
        Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
        Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by adamsj
          Well see http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=40562 and put your opinion there!
          Never mind then.

Comment

Working...
          X