trying to print out the tech tree - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to print out the tech tree - help

On Civ Fanatics they have the tech tree posted where you can print it out. (The exact same one that is in the game for all or the ages - in color.)

But it is a little too big to get each age on one page. Needs to be reduced about 20% but I don't know how to do it.

Does anyone know how to shrink it just a bit so we can print it out so that each age's advances fit on to one page each?

sboog

Check the "Page Setup" function of your browser (or whatever application it is you're viewing the tree with) and there should be an option to reduce the scale.

-ollie-

Comment

I've never used a printer, after 15 years of using computers, but why not take a screen shot of the tree inside the game, paste it into a paint program, resize, save, print?
      MonsterMan's Mod: http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/civ3/

Comment

Your idea sounds like it would work. But I am not computer savvy.

Could anyone do this and post it to the forum as an attachment?

What a gift it would be.

sboog

Comment

In this thread you will find a SUPERB compilation of all relevant Civ3 data including a wonderful printable TECH TREE. Just make sure you download the PDF-version:
          Last updated on January 24, 2004 **Update 7: C3C** Download Civ3 Conquests version: http://www.civfanatics.net/downloads/civ3/reference/Civ3C3Cdata.zip (PDF format, 3.52 MB) WHAT AN UPDATE! They changed and added soooo much stuff for Conquests, it took a while to do this. I...
          Kai · Team www.civilized.de

Comment

This PDF tech tree is superb!!! And so is the rest of this data.

I printed out all 14 pages in color.

Thank you! Thank you!

sboog

Comment

Working...
            X