X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no responses by Firaxis?

Hello all,

well I know I will get the response... This has been asked a million times, or why are you writing this you know they don't respond to anything here. but my god anything would be nice! It's like Firaxis doesn't exist anymore.

Imagine for a second Firaxis DO respond to the posts on this board, whoever is responsbale for the response, will have 100's of Questions instantly fired at him, and will be basically eaten alive.

The 'We needed to keep that simple so the game would sell more copies' response will hardly wash well with the hardcore fans of this game.

I do agree however, that they should have slightly better Public Relations.
    Up The Millers

Comment

My guess is Firaxis has only hired people to make the game, not to talk to people, and those who makes the game wont have any time to talk (or they need to use their spare time to do so)...

Well, that's my guess, but who knows
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Can't confirm this for sure, but a friend of a friend said they saw someone from Firaxis at a Burger King in Memphis.
        "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

Can I quiery here, why Libitarian hasnt been banned from this board, he has seldom has a slightly useful, or even amusing comment to make.
          Up The Millers

Comment

No, Ruthy, obviously you cnan't.

Comment

I suspect that the reason is because certain people will not accept any response from Firaxis. No matter what they say it will be analyzed in a juvenile fashion and twisted in such a way that the response does not matter. This has happened repeatedly any without valid reason besides pettiness. I doubt you will see much on these boards besides official announcments.
              Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Nonsense. I took the initiative toward making peace with Firaxis, giving them a way to come back into the fold while saving face. They summarily ignore any and all such olive branches.

Comment

Re: Why no responses by Firaxis?

Originally posted by Bilas
                  Hello all,

well I know I will get the response... This has been asked a million times, or why are you writing this you know they don't respond to anything here. but my god anything would be nice! It's like Firaxis doesn't exist anymore.
                  They probably got tired of all the b!tching and insults at them and at their work. I don't blame them quite frankly.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

What insults? What bitching? And why are the fanboys stirring all this back up again?

Comment

Nonsense. your so called "initiative toward making peace " was so filled with self-rightousness and venom as to be percieved as an attack by almost all thinking people on this board.

You analyze everything line by line taking and twisting words and phrases to make them the opposite of what they are.
                      It's due to people like you that they do not respond here as often as they once did. You should be ashamed.

If you don't like them game and want to raise hell with Firaxis, go ahead. Please don't expose any of us to the MYTH that you have tried to extend an olive branch.
                      Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Originally posted by Libertarian
                        What insults? What bitching? And why are the fanboys stirring all this back up again?
                        I'd find Dan's quote, but I can't be arsed.
                        Was that fanboy comment at me?
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I have proof about that guy in Memphis. The last Enquirer even had pix of him right next to the alien.

Lib wasn't the only person flaming Firaxis. He was maybe the most literate, but he certainly wasn't the only one.

Salve
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Nonsense. your so called "initiative toward making peace " was so filled with self-rightousness and venom as to be percieved as an attack by almost all thinking people on this board.
                            For whom only you would presume to speak.

You analyze everything line by line taking and twisting words and phrases to make them the opposite of what they are.
                            I take that to mean that you find my analysis fair and balanced.

It's due to people like you that they do not respond here as often as they once did.
                            Gah. Make up your mind. Am I self-important, or am I as important as you say?

You should be ashamed.
                            No, Firaxis should be ashamed. I should be answered.

If you don't like them game and want to raise hell with Firaxis, go ahead.
                            As though I needed your permission.

Please don't expose any of us to the MYTH that you have tried to extend an olive branch.
                            That "myth" is a matter of public record.

Was that fanboy comment at me?
                            Ask Shaggy. He speaks for the thinking people.

Comment

notyoueither:

Good to see a man of reason visit the thread. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X