Change Victory Conditions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Victory Conditions?

Is there any way that I can change the victory conditions of a game in progress? I was playing a game and had just begun to turn the tide of an interesting war when I was given a "cultural victory". I would like to go back to the last saved position and turn off the "cultural victory" option and play the rest of the game out to a military or spaceship victory. Can I do this?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Re: Change Victory Conditions?

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Is there any way that I can change the victory conditions of a game in progress? I was playing a game and had just begun to turn the tide of an interesting war when I was given a "cultural victory". I would like to go back to the last saved position and turn off the "cultural victory" option and play the rest of the game out to a military or spaceship victory. Can I do this?
    I don't think you can, though I could be wrong. That's never been possible in any of the Civ games, and I haven't seen anything in this version to indicate anything differently. Once you've given that preference, the game uses that info to initiliaze the games parameters, and it can't be changed after, that to my knowledge. If there was an option, you'd find it in the main menu, the little triangular icon in the top left hand corner.

Comment

Working...
    X