No announcement yet.

How do you find screenshots from civ3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you find screenshots from civ3?

where are they saved?
    "I swear by my life and by my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another person, nor will I ask another person to live for mine."

---Ayn Rand

or what would they be called?
    "I swear by my life and by my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another person, nor will I ask another person to live for mine."

---Ayn Rand

Comment

They're called screenshots. If none here, try www.civ3.com www.firaxis.com www.civfanatics.com
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't really get this thread. Do you want to take screanshots, of find screenshots of the game in action?
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

When I want a shot of the game, I press Prt Scr on the keyboard, open up Paint, and paste it there, resizing the window if required. Then save as a bitmap, and use Irfanview to change into -jpg-format for smaller space and thus being able to post on Apolyton.
          If there's a simpler way, do tell me.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I think he's asking, where are there current screenshots located.
            He doesn't ask the precedure for actually taking a screenshot.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              I think so too, but the second post confuses me.

Comment

I think he does
                The willow knows what the storm does not; that the power to endure harm outlives the power to inflict it

Comment

Nice attempt, Prince though I'm the expert for stuff like that

now how do you make a screenshot?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince

I think he does

I think you like to argue.

Comment

Elvis shot his with a 357 Magnum.
                      "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        Hit Print Screen key and past into any art program.

Comment

I think you like to argue.
                          Hmmm.... Never thought of it that way

On topic, I don't think CivIII features automatic screenshots... Not like Starcraft or something, that is. I think the only way is to just hit Print Scrn, go to, say, Paint, and then paste. It'll be your sceenshot, and from there, you can save it

EDIT: And if SlowwHand is right and you are just looking for screenshots to look at, just do a little search at http://www.google.com "CivIII Screenshots" That should get you far. (http://www.altavista.com will work as well, but really, I think you know )
                          The willow knows what the storm does not; that the power to endure harm outlives the power to inflict it

Comment

Got a polaroid???

Comment

no..i wanted to know where the screenshots went. I would press print screen and they were gone...i couldn't find them on the computer. I do paint now...thanks

---Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                              X