Trouble downloading Files from Files Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble downloading Files from Files Section

Can somebody tell me how to download the files from the file section? It comes up as an attach and not as a zip file. It will not even work if I rename it as a zip. I didn't have this problem till Apolyton changed servers.
    I came. I saw. I conquered. And sometimes get conquered.

I've had the same problem... had to download Marla's Map from CivFanatics.com instead, because I couldn't get it to work from here.
    Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

Ive been told by others that they are having trouble downloading, but for some reason I'm immune!!

What i normally do is right-click, choose open in new window, and it downloads fine... If that doesnt help you, try using zipmagic. That treats zip files as though they are directories/folders, so you can add/copy files from a zip directly from windows.
      And it can access files from Apolyton

Hope that helps at least someone
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I think it has somthing to do with Internet Explorer 6. I have the same problem, but unfortunatly many of the mods I want aren't available at CivFanatics.

Comment

Working...
        X