Will there be an Expansion Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be an Expansion Pack

I keep reading people saying that a patch will come ala Expansion Pack or before one comes out or what ever.

What I would like to know is, are people just guessing that an Expanion Pack will come out, or is there an Offical Statement form Firxis or Infogrames about one.

Just wundering.

Davor

As far as I know, there hasn't even been an official announcement for Civ3 yet, though we sometimes get some very encouraging leaked e-mails from the PR department.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

yes

Comment

I hadn't heard that there were plans for an expansion pack... maybe I've had my head in the sand.

Any idea what they're going to include in it? Multiplayer, perhaps?
        Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

OK I don't have "proof". But who needs proof?

It seems inevitable. What successful game doesn't have an expansion pack?

and if past history is an indication (civ2), we may have up to 4.

Comment

I think there'll bring out a exspansion pack with multi player, if for no other reason than to get us all to spend more money on Civ and improve there bank balance. But at least we will get it updated and have MP
            I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Deathwalker hits the nail on the head here. We want the expension pack, they want money, which leaves only one likely outcome ...
              Up The Millers

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

It seems inevitable. What successful game doesn't have an expansion pack?
                i wouldn't exactly call civ3 a success, even if it is selling well. not that i'm paying attention

Comment

Working...
                X