Bombardment/worker bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombardment/worker bug?

I've noticed something funny going on when I bombard an AI square to destroy improvements and the AI also happens to have a worker in the square. It seems like if I destroy a tile improvement - like, say, a road - it reappears way too quickly. Sometimes, in fact, the road AND a railroad improvement appear the very next turn, even though there is only one AI worker on the square. I suspect that the AI worker is building a railroad, I destroy the road, and the AI gets to finishe the railroad the next turn anyway, magically making the road re-appear. Anybody else noticed this? Anybody had it happen in reverse (AI destroys a terrain improvement that YOU had a worker on, and the worker finishes the job as if the bombardment hadn't occured?)

Ive had my workers build a railroad in a completely empty square by starting the railroad while a road was in existance, ending the turn, having 40 or so ironclads bombard that square (it contained coal, 2nd source though) and then the workers finished the railroad the next turn.

It was a bonus, i could rush in other workers and finish the mine off that turn also, and get lots of production (before the 40 ironclads bombarded the square back to empty again...
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yup. Bug. Is this in the bug thread?

Salve
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Pathetic. You'd almost think this was the first CIV game ever coded with these types of bugs popping up.

What? Didn't anyone learn from the HALF-DOZEN other CIV games created out there?

(don't mean to boil over like that.. but GEEZUZ!!!)

Comment

Working...
        X