precision bombing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• precision bombing?

well i tried posting this in help but there was not any.
    i installed new patch
    i get no button for precision bombing, nor does P work.
    how come?

Are you using an aircraft that can perform precision bombing? IIRC, only stealth bombers and the American UU have the ability.
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

i am talking about stealth bombers and fighters, yes.

Comment

Have you discovered Smart Weapons yet?

Precision bombing isn't enabled until you have SW (unless you've modded your bic file)
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

oh i see! so my stealth is pretty much just stealth until i develop the collateral damage arms. i get it now, thax!

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
            oh i see! so my stealth is pretty much just stealth until i develop the collateral damage arms. i get it now, thax!
            That's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
              True, but at least you don't lose as many bombers to intercepters.
              There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Working...
              X