Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U want another kickass Forum!!!

Hi all u Civ freaks!!

If you want to check out a cool forum with a "helping" attitude compared to a B***hfest like here check out www.civgame.com/Forum/

You get help on how to kill your foes or assimilate them with your overwhelming culture!

Or anyother help you may need , you're sure to get answered fast!

Hope to see you all there!!!

Isn't this the third time?

Isn't this the third time you plug this other forum with a new thread? Why not just bumb the old ones up?
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Get outta here, that forum is dead.

Comment

Perhaps he doesn't realize that he is casting those who like Civ3 and never bitch about it as uncouth hoodlums who pirate and troll on other message boards in direct violation of the site rules.

Then again, perhaps he does.
        "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

I don't know about kickass, but it's definately quiet over there

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I wonder

if he would ban somebody for flooding his site with Apolyton advertisements?

Of course, in all fairness, given the level of traffic on that site, If somebody were to spam there as much as he has here, it would dominate the discussion on the board.

BT

Comment

Originally posted by Haupt. Dietrich in one of the other threads with the same topic
              I have to agree with you about that forum Lomansik. I'm tired of all the whiners here too. I just signed up yesterday at Civfanatics.com and they seem to be not too bad. I'll try civgames.com.

Thanks
              I have no doubt this is a DL.

your forum sucks! it´s called civgame forums but it´s all about civ3.
              justice is might

Comment

Working...
              X