wHERE IS THE LINK FOR AOG POLL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wHERE IS THE LINK FOR AOG POLL?

Come on Apolyton political machine we don't want to be sixth vote now here: http://www.alloutgames.com/
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

There is no reason to shout -- the exclusion of the link was a minor oversight, easily corrected. This is done.

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
      There is no reason to shout -- the exclusion of the link was a minor oversight, easily corrected. This is done.

----------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      I apologise, I wasn't shouting, I had caps on, and no time to correct at the time

howevery Poly political machine works again

We are kicking RCTW ass Civ III is in the lead after more than 2000 votes cast
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
      X