Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airlifts

Hi,

For some reason I can't seem to airlift leaders or settlers. This is especially irritating when waging war on a different continent.

When leaders are generated there, you can't fly them home to complete a wonder. And when you raze the enemy cities you can't fly in new settlers to found new ones.

Not the worlds biggest problem, but still a tad irritating.

Armies can't be airlifted either, but that at least makes some kind of sense (that would be like moving 4 units instead of one) - but settlers and leaders should be "airliftable".

Since the game is incredibly stable (it has never crashed - which is unbelievable) maybe a small problem like this could be fixed in the next patch?

Peri

Workers can't be airlifted either. On my last game, I was taking care of the Zulu on the other large continent. I razed their cities and built my own on the site, greatly reducing defection. However, this was late-game, so their cities were metropolises. When you raze a city, it generates workers based on the pop of the city, so I ended up with a TON of zulu workers. Had to wait on a transport to ship them back home.

Again, not a big deal, but still annoying.

Comment

Working...
    X