Long games-problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long games-problems

I recently played a game all the way till the late 2200's just for fun and found some issues:

I had most of the world under my control, and there were only 3 civs left so communism kept going bankrupt (not enough trading partners). Democracy was ok but so much corruption it's not fun.

Then of course global warming due to nukes. Interestingly I didn't use a single nuke and thus no one nuked me, but the computers nuked each other to hell and caused so much pollution. There is no way currenly to revert global warming ruined land. I think workers should be able to transform land (it can take long) as in civ2.

Another thing I noticed is there is now way to end trade sanctions without going to war with your sanction partner. So it's kind of like US having to go to war with Britain to end sanctions on Iraq... not very realistic.

Comment

Have you tried playing on a small map with 3 tribes and retiring early?
      "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

Originally posted by Friday
        Another thing I noticed is there is now way to end trade sanctions without going to war with your sanction partner. So it's kind of like US having to go to war with Britain to end sanctions on Iraq... not very realistic.
        Put this in this thread, I don't think it has been mentioned:
        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Working...
        X