X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaikki suomalaiset liittykää yhteen

Suomalaiset Apolytonin orjat.
    On aika.
    Liittykäämme yhteen ja saattakaamme Suomen kansa oikeutettuun asemaansa yhtenä kuudestatoista Sid Meijerin sivilisaatio kolmoseen sivilisaationa (ja suurena sellaisena).
    Kun yhdistämme voimamme ei Firaxisin auta muu kuin itkeä.
    Imatran Voima luottaa teihin!
    Just walk away.

You read my mind. I was just thinking the same thing.
    Making the Civ-world a better place (and working up to King) one post at a time....

Comment

Anyone know what language this is? I'm curious.

Comment

that's Finnish. As in the country Finland.
        My mom's from Finland, so I know. sadly I can't speak or
        understand the language...

Comment

This is the same thing posted twice
          One would think that since this entire site is in English that a little common sense would say post in english, however ill join in as well.

Hippi, el burro sabe mas que tu?
          tu eres hombre gustan hombres.
          mi esposa es la mujer mas bonita del mundo.
          gracias

hasta luego

Comment

Suomalaiset Apolytonin orjat.

Finnish slaves of Apolyton.

On aika.

It is time.

Liittykäämme yhteen ja saattakaamme Suomen kansa oikeutettuun asemaansa yhtenä kuudestatoista Sid Meijerin sivilisaatio kolmoseen sivilisaationa (ja suurena sellaisena).

Let us join together and bring the people of Finland to their righteous position as one of the sixteen civilizations in Sid Meier's Civilization III (and a great one as that).

When we join together Firaxis can't help else but weep.

Imatran Voima luottaa teihin!

The Power of Imatra (Imatra = Some city here in Finland) trusts you!
            The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Comment

Originally posted by CB2034
              This is the same thing posted twice
              One would think that since this entire site is in English that a little common sense would say post in english, however ill join in as well.

Hippi, el burro sabe mas que tu?
              tu eres hombre gustan hombres.
              mi esposa es la mujer mas bonita del mundo.
              gracias

hasta luego
              Spanish, right? Don't make me post in dutch
              The willow knows what the storm does not; that the power to endure harm outlives the power to inflict it

Comment

Hei Hippar, tuleppas Suomithreadiin Off-Topicissa (pitäisi olla aika pinnalla) ja liity Suureen Suomalaiseen Sivilisaatio-Sukkessiopeliin.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Prince

Spanish, right? Don't make me post in dutch
                  yeah it was spanish.

Hablo ingles pero estudio espanol.
                  la gente que habla holandes es loco.

Comment

Hope there are way more Finns than there are modders.
                    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

Originally posted by CB2034

yeah it was spanish.

Hablo ingles pero estudio espanol.
                      la gente que habla holandes es loco.
                      Can I guess?
                      "I live in england but I am studying the spanish language
                      The men who live in Holland are ......"

Was that close? Spanish is easy :P Maybe that's because I can speak french as well (we won't go into how good I am at that :P)

"Mensen die spaans studeren zijn vreemd"
                      The willow knows what the storm does not; that the power to endure harm outlives the power to inflict it

Comment

Originally posted by Prince

Can I guess?
                        "I live in england but I am studying the spanish language
                        The men who live in Holland are ......"

Was that close?
                        Hmmm. I think what he said was: 'I speak English but am studying/learning Spanish. Any man (anyone) who speaks Dutch is ..."

Eta yasna? Horasho!

Louva
                        'Meddle not in the affairs of dragons
                        For thou art crunchy
                        And go well with ketchup.'

Comment

Originally posted by Elowan

Hmmm. I think what he said was: 'I speak English but am studying/learning Spanish. Any man (anyone) who speaks Dutch is ..."

Eta yasna? Horasho!

Louva
                          Depends on the meaning of 'hablo'.... I was guessing it comes from 'habiter' (french for living) and 'habitat' (you know that word ) so that's where I got my living in.... But on the other hand, 'Ingles' is more likely to be the word used as English than England. Heh, dunno

EDIT: Oh yeah... the language you're talking there... Hmm... Japanese? Dunno

Comment

Just ni, nyt suksessioon mukaan ja hippulat vinkuen! Muutkin suomalaiset. Just toppasin sen.

Methinks "hablo" relates to speaking. I have not studied the language, so you can weigh my opinion as you wish. "Harasho" is Russian.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

"Hablo" is the first person singular of "hablar" (to speak).
                              "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

Working...
                              X