No announcement yet.

How many times am I looking at myself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times am I looking at myself?

If I play this game up until 2001, then somewhere in my little civ world should be a guy with my name playing Civ3 on a computer with another guy with my name...well, it's scary. Am I getting enough to eat, am I married, do I have kids? Who knows. I could be living in one of the countries I attack...Could this develop into a fear of leaving this year beause something bad might happen to me or an aversion to war because I may be one of the civ population lost in a war. If I lost this one game, then I can't be looking at myself in a civ game in the civ game I'm playing...Just think how many of myself I would lose....I'm scared.

And how many of your ancestors have u killed pop rushing in ancient era? U might not have ever been born in the modern times.

Comment

Comment

May I suggest The Sims? It's more popular than Civ3 anyway and there's no need for such fear.
        Making the Civ-world a better place (and working up to King) one post at a time....

Comment

Originally posted by N. Machiavelli
          May I suggest The Sims? It's more popular than Civ3 anyway
          *gag*

I played that one for all of two days.

Comment

merrimtc, i think you have been playing civ way too much... its beginning to affect you
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

How do you know that you are not the one in the simulation? (And, by extension, me and anyone else here...)

Have you seen eXistenZ BTW? (Great film, but perhaps not to everyone's taste!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th

Comment

2 + 2 = 5 for moderately large values of 2.
                  "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

Working...
                  X