Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Commentators

Why do they bother?
    Simply commenting on the fanboy vs whiner battles which are largely imagined, do they think they can solve these problems by *****ing at both groups?

Leave them be, ignore them all, and play Civ3 Stop cluttering this place with needless disputes.
    They are simply self-important idiots
    33.33%
    They have an inability to read the previous threads with same content
    33.33%
    They have a new angle on the whole issue :rolleyes:
    33.33%
    They think b!tching at everyone will make the forum a better place for all
    0.00%
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Main Entry: iro¡¤ny
    Pronunciation: 'I-r&-nE also 'I(-&)r-nE
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural -nies
    Etymology: Latin ironia, from Greek eirOnia, from eirOn dissembler
    Date: 1502
    1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning -- called also Socratic irony
    2 a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance
    3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play -- called also dramatic irony, tragic irony
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

quiet you community commentator! go play civ3 and stop cluttering this place with needless disputes!

obviously they're just disguising their spam, these newbies are sneaky
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
      X