Happy xmas CIV3 GEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy xmas CIV3 GEN

I have enjoyed CIv3 Gen so much over the last two months that it became a way of life. I have now managed to cut down the viewing time, but I still find this a buzzzzzing and vibrant place.

Civ3 has its lovers and its haters, and maybe I am more with the latter than the former. But hey the interaction has been great, more fun than the game itself. Well I won't be back until the new year, so here is my little Christmas message from pagan Thailand. I have posted on many threads but as CIV3 General has had me riveted over the last couple of months, I feel that it is apt post this here. (I just hope it doesn't get moved)

GOOD WILL TO ALL

Happy Xmas and Merry new year (or something like that) Gav, Black ice, BerEx, Quinns, Saded glory, Locutus, Solver (I still chuckle to myself about the runnning beer), eli, Venger, Scouse gits, Dictatress, hexagonian, Wes, Mark G, Yin26, and anyone else I have forumed (can this be a verb) with since the new year along with those checking out this thread, even those that hate CTP.

Remember CIV is not your life,

it is MUCH more important than that.

Nah..heh...thanks, but please spell Faded Glory correctly .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

The S on Faded Glory was deliberate, a kind of tribute to his change of name.

Comment

Then better call him plain Saddam .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
        X