Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite age?

And why would that be?

I think 5 bil looks nicer. Less clutter.
    3 billion years
    6.67%
    4 billion years
    53.33%
    5 billion years
    20.00%
    No preference
    13.33%
    Not sure of difference
    6.67%

The poll is expired.

I hate oral!!

I prefer 4 billion, hills are good for production.

Comment

3 billion although I thought this would be a different poll. Ancient, medieval, industrial, or modern

Comment

although I thought this would be a different poll. Ancient, medieval, industrial, or modern
        Me too

Comment

In theory, I like the concept of the 3 billion year old map more, but the extra resource clumping makes it into more of a crapshoot than 4 billion. I don't like the 5 billion because I like my mountainous production strongholds.

Comment

Ummm....early 30's with a fair amount of attitude?

Naww....I usually use the game defaults....don't even know what that is tho....::shrug::

-=Vel=-
            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              3 billion although I thought this would be a different poll. Ancient, medieval, industrial, or modern
              Ditto.

I feel cheated.

Orange and Tangerine Juice. More mellow than an orange, more orangy than a tangerine. It's alot like me, but without all the pulp.

~~ Shamelessly stolen from someone with talent.

Comment

Working...
              X