Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3 for $17.90 at compuexpert.

Civ3 for $17.90 at www.compuexpert.com

Even if you think this game is flawed, at $17.90 you can't really complain.

You do however have to subscribe, which actually isn't a bad thing considering the deals they offer you via email are actually quite good; oh and it won't last long it's a 48hr deal.

No I'm not recieving commision, and yes I guess you could call this spam (in the traditional sense not the Apolyton meaning) and it's probably in the wrong forum yada yada.

I apologize if it's already been mentioned, but the forum is quite crappy today.
    Accidently left my signature in this post.

Oh I thought I'd mention it doesn't come with a manual, and it's in a jewel case, but the manual is pretty useless IMNSHO.
    Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Also, the CD does contain a .pdf version of the manual(At least the normal version does, I don't think that they'll ship out the jewel case versions without that file).

Comment

Hmmm, what are the future Civ3 index prices over 3-6 months doing at the moment? You could be making a small mint if you go short in Civ3 now!
        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Working...
        X