Leader creation. HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leader creation. HELP!

I've played about 20 games and won several of them but there is one thing I can't get - a Leader!!! Can I have it without going into war? Some of my military units are elite due to the encounter with Barbarians. How can I get them to be Leaders? Thanks!!!

winning battles with your elite units will eventually create a leader. not usre what the %chance is, probably in the 5 to 10% range

Comment

Originally posted by Tom DeMille
      winning battles with your elite units will eventually create a leader. not usre what the %chance is, probably in the 5 to 10% range
      It can be more then a 5-10% chance, I believe. It has very much to do with how "hard-earned" that victory was.

Easy elite-unit victories with 2/3+ health left, and/or victories over a technologically weaker units (or barbarians), are less likely to spawn great leaders. Hard-earned victories, with only 1/3- health left, and against technologically matched units are more likely to spawn great leaders.

Hang in there, Trader - It took a long time for me too. But when I finally got them, I got almost 2 in a row, only about 15+ turns apart. Also, build those barracks for veteran-trained units, in order to get a "flying start".
      Last edited by Ralf; December 18, 2001, 16:14.

Comment

Working...
      X