This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming

I've noticed, as of late, that you've been getting a little 'testy' with the new guys asking the same questions or issuing the same whines.

C'Mon fella, you're a mod around here ... cut a little slack, try and be a little more diplomatci and all of that.

They may be the zillionth person to ask the same question, but the game is still at its height, there will be more newbies in the future ...

Maybe just answer the question or point them to a useful thread ... but I can't help but feel that the spite in your posts is a little misplaced ... for a mod.
    Orange and Tangerine Juice. More mellow than an orange, more orangy than a tangerine. It's alot like me, but without all the pulp.

~~ Shamelessly stolen from someone with talent.

I see a padlock in your future.

Comment

Yeah, Mings got a bit of an attitude and honestly it's quite offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfLotus
        I see a padlock in your future.
        LOL, yeah, so do I. HAHHAHAHAH.
        Orange and Tangerine Juice. More mellow than an orange, more orangy than a tangerine. It's alot like me, but without all the pulp.

Comment

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I'm keeping him tied up in the moved CENSORSHIP thread Kolyana, I'll cover you so you can make your escape...

Venger

Comment

Ooh, I was in that before ... I'm coming over

Comment

Sigh.... This subject is already being discussed in the Apoltyon Forum... feel free to post your comments there... where complaints belong. Don't do it here in the general civ III forum.

If you do it again, you will get a vacation.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X