upgrading units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading units

Does anyone know if there is a way to blanket upgrade units and not go from town to town upgrading them manualy?

Thanks in advance
    " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
    February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

No... add to wish list

It would be nice provided one got a promt on the total cost.
    and also if the blanket upgrade included non active/fortified units which you only find by close examination of each cities garrison.
    They do not appear with the upgrade icon during your turn.
    In the early game one often fortifies your warrior to watch the store while you go exploring.
    Coming back and finding him still there in the Jet Age is not unknown.
    Crazy Bear = HulluKarhu from Finland
    Hullu= Crazy, Karhu= Bear
    puuttumattomuuspolitikka= not a Good idea to interfere with.

Comment

Select one of the units you want to upgrade and activate it.(Spearmen for example)
      Press shift+u and all of the same units located in the cities with barracks will be upgraded. However all will lose its forfified status so you have to fortify them manually on the next turn.
      AZiyan

Comment

What about units in armies?

Comment

Units in armies can Never ever be upgraded. They also cant be swapped in and out of armies. After you build the pentagon though, you can add a forth unit to an already existing army.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Anti-Elitist Upgrades

Minor note (I believe this is undocumented, but I may be wrong): Elite units, when upgraded, get downgraded to Veteran.
            David

Comment

Working...
            X