Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Bad Workers & Wonders movies

Hi All,

With wrks setted to auto they disintegrate every forest and shields go away with them.Which is the way to automate wrks balancing mines/irrigation building with forest conservation?

No one talks about missing wonders' movies?Is it only my nostalgy or someone has got a trick to restore them?

Cheers

i miss 'em

i wrote to technical support wondering if the blink video was still bad --'cause i couldn't see any wonders.

they wrote back and said there were NO wonder movies.

Getting a wonder just isn't the same.

I wonder how hard it would be just to lift the movies from civ 2 --as a sort of interim measure.

---
    ctrl-f clears forests but there is no command to leave forests alone.

Comment

Re: i miss 'em

Originally posted by Redstar
      i wrote to technical support wondering if the blink video was still bad --'cause i couldn't see any wonders.

they wrote back and said there were NO wonder movies.

Getting a wonder just isn't the same.

I wonder how hard it would be just to lift the movies from civ 2 --as a sort of interim measure.

---
      ctrl-f clears forests but there is no command to leave forests alone.
      shift+A should leave forests alone...
      - What's that?
      - It's a cannon fuse.
      - What's it for?
      - It's for my cannon.

Comment

I love civ2 movie wonders!
        But developers of civ3 are suckers.... the second of a games is the movies....
        [b]I'm the Harvok of the Anunakins[b]

Comment

When I read the title of this thread, I read it very quickly and it got switched around in my head to:

"Bad Movies and Wonder Woman" (workers, having been shifted around to become woman).....So after I raised an eyebrow and asked myself "Whaaaaaat?" of course, I just had to take a peek at the thread....lol

=-Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
          X