Stacking Mod (Download Here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking Mod (Download Here)

Ok everyone. I'm guessing that most of the mods out there do this already but if you don't want any of that other stuff with it, I have the solution. I have created a mod where any unit, that makes sense, can build an army (no armies from nukes or other such things though, it would be stupid). I don't know if making an army with a boat lets it move on water or anything like that because I can't get that far in the game (hehe) so this may be a little buggy. Other changes are

1. "Immortals" changed to "Immortal" (DUH)
    2. Number of cities needed to support an army is now only 1 (might be 2 later)
    3. Leaders can now create new cities (by luring the people there with his charisma)
    4. Armies can now carry 10 units

If there are any suggestins, pertaining to the already made changes, please e-mail them to me at kstubenvoll@pinecrest.edu
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Emperor Aries; December 12, 2001, 11:52.

um, bump???

Comment

Questions:

Is the stacking limit still three?

Can units be unstacked? (ie - if I make an "army" of workers to move them as a stack, can I later unstck them and make use?

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Oh S**T (SPIT, that is). Good point. I just checked that out. Apparently Fraxis didn't think about that. For some reason the "Army" can load (meaning it can get on a ship) but it can't unload from it. I'm gonna change that as soon as I get to that computer. Thank you Vel.

Comment

Working...
        X